Sunday, January 23, 2011

Game Developers Resources for Cocos2D, Box2D, Chipmunk

Have you just stepped into the game developers community? I think you are looking for some helping resource, article, tools. You may have already googled about it I think. I am providing some links here which may be helpful.

1. Cocos2D Forum : You may find plenty of problems and their solution here.
2. Ray Winderlech : I think you should spend more time in this site. This is the boss site for iPhone newbie game developers. Plenty of sample games and plenty of interesting things to learn from this site. Thanks to Ray Winderlech - the author of this site.
3. StackOverFlow : Must register here. If you face any problem just post it here. You may also many problem's solution from here.
4. Box2D : Must study this site. Here you will find in depth details of box2D which is essential part of Cocos2D for implementing physics and other motions.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks!
    I'm a iOS-developer with knowledge in "regular" app development. Now I thinking about game development and I think cocos2d is the way to go! :) Great links!

    ReplyDelete